.

.

Friday 4 April 2014

Week 5 - Roof Tiles

Roof tiles were almost done and the house is slowly getting its shape. There is still a little bit more to complete which will be fixed only after the solar panel is fixed. They will check all the tiles after the solar panel installation to ensure tiles are not broken.


Next week the brick layer is planned to be fixed and it would provide a better look to the house. We are still thinking about the landscaping of front garden and because of the slope towards the house it would be bit challenging. One side of the house has about a half a meter cut.

Recently Porter Davis decided retaining walls are not required though it is in the engineering plan. This is going to affect both the fencing and landscaping and we would like to see how all this would turn up at the end.  Interestingly landscaping plan is part of the construction contract hence the cut of the front garden is something Porter Davis should take into consideration.

We were told by site supervisor the landscaping will be done only after handover. This is another matter we need to discuss with our building coordinator as we want everything to be completed at the handover date.

1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete